City: Lisbon, Portugal
Sectors: Travel & Tourism / Fashion / Telecommunications
European leader in the customer service industry, Our Company was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 27 countries. At the company’s premises in Portugal (Lisbon - Parque das Nações), you will have the opportunity to start an international career and grow together with our multicultural and diverse team.
Through evolution and acquisition, today Our Company is a strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.
If you have a professional attitude, you are open minded and fluent in the languages you love, you have all it takes for this role!
As a customer care specialist, you will provide help and assistance to customers through various computer-based tools and channels (email, call, social media, chat), you will help them in making the best decisions for their purchases and will occasionally manage doubts or complaints regarding services they receive.
You will be able to join one or more projects and acquire various skills and knowledge, depending on the sectors you are interested in.
Major responsibilities include:
• You will answer to customer requests, have a friendly and practical approach to ensure client satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• You will establish this connection by incoming calls and requests, by providing advice and information;
• Manage customers’ expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic way;
• Provide suggestions to improve the team’s performance and customer experience;
It’s you who we are looking for, if:
• You have High School Diploma or higher;
• You are native or fluent (level C2) in French and/ or German;
• You have average knowledge of additional languages (like English, Italian, Spanish etc.);
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognised for your attention to detail and high energy;
• You enjoy challenges and multicultural settings;
• Good knowledge in GDS tools as Sabre, Amadeus or Galileo (only preferential);
What we offer:
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus; *salary is to be negotiated depending on your language skills and experience;
• Annual Bonus, between 1200 euro to 3600 euro, depending on your language skills and experience;
• Holiday bonus *2 months’ salary;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Meal allowance *120 euro/month;
• Transportation allowance *20 euro/month;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket *after 6 months of contract;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work and assistance to find housing *for foreigners;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon!
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development.
Our company is a people business, and finding talented people is fundamental to right shoring. We look for professionals who are fluent in the language of their partner country and eager to develop their skills.
Ready for a big change?
3 months ago I got a job offer in Portugal and my whole life has changed incredibly in a very short time. I now speak 3 languages, I have friends from all around the world, I have the lifestyle I wish and I enjoy going to work every day.
If you speak good French or German and you want to start a new adventure in beautiful Lisbon, I have a great job to talk to you about.
Get some courage and come to work in a growing contact center, in some of the best facilities at the Atlantic Ocean.
Great place to work, people from all around the world, good training and progression opportunities in a company working with 35000 colleagues in 27 countries.
Interested in applying? Contact me for details or any questions here: email@example.com