We are pleased to recruit on behalf of our client who are Care Services providers in the UK, They are currently hiring a RGN (Night Shift) for their care home
To provide nursing care as part of the rota when necessary and according to the individual needs of the service users and in conjunction with prescribed medical treatment.
The post holder must be a Registered General Nurse and is therefore bound by the NMC code of professional conduct for Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors and must adhere to the NMC of Professional Conduct at all times.
Main Aims of the Job:
• To be the nurse in charge when on duty
• To facilitate a high standard of care through written care plans for the residents as directed by the Matron/ Manager
• To plan, assess, implement and evaluate the care given to the residents
• To delegate work to all care staff and monitor the care given in conjunction with senior carers
• To contribute to the personal needs of the individual resident and ensure they enjoy a good quality of life by ensuring a friendly caring environment
• To ensure that residents retain their dignity, choice and individuality
• To help induct, train and supervise colleagues and junior members of staff in all aspects of their work at the Home
• To provide care for the terminally ill resident and perform last offices
• To be competent in the specific nursing skills required of your position and training
• To be able to work as a team under the supervision of the Matron/ Manager
• To provide and maintain the standard of care to our residents as required by NMC code of professional conduct