TfL -SAP Project Manager - Immediate Start - 3 months
ERP SAP Project Manager
TfL - ERP SAP Project Manager - Immediate Start - 3 months
- ERP Business architecture and roadmaps
- Strategic ERP cloud solutions
- Strong experience across the business, functional and technical domains of ERP
The ERP SAP Project Manager is a member of the Project Delivery team and is jointly responsible for meeting the team’s overall objectives and leading the shared focus within to deliver customer satisfaction across project management services. The role holder is responsible for planning and managing a variety projects and works ensuring that each project meets the agreed objectives, timescales, standard of quality and cost constraints and enables the planned business outcome and sustainable business benefit. The role holder supports the Portfolio/ Programme manager to ensure that solutions are resilient, fit for purpose and supportable - capable of meeting the requirements of the service model.
The role holder is accountable for meeting their team objectives, demonstrating a leadership style that fosters a customer service culture across and collaborating with colleagues within, and outside the organisation in a manner that builds and sustains strong senior-level partnerships and ways of working between and other TfL departments. The role holder must embrace and consistently demonstrate TfL’s key behaviours; being accountable, getting the right things done efficiently, working collaboratively to do it, directly, fairly and consistently.
Accountable for project planning, scoping and designing of SAP project product deliverables for the successful delivery of SAP projects and undertaking any complex SAP solution integration work to the agreed objectives, budget, quality and schedule, in accordance with the mandates and project definitions agreed with project sponsors. Resource to be a major contributor to progress SAP solutions, making key design and delivery decisions whilst leading the solution implementation at a detailed level.
Has current (and, where relevant, accredited) knowledge of
· SAP solution design and delivery knowledge which is focused on SAP Integration and is able to lead on SAP Solution implementation at a detailed level.
· A recognised project delivery method (such as PRINCE), and general ITIL service management principles;
· Identifying project goals and objectives, motivating and leading others towards their achievement through the adoption of appropriate behaviours;
· Proven ability to both build peer based relationships and influence at a senior management and Director level, e.g. experience of presenting papers, reviewing delivery performance and enabling business change through delivery;
· Proven ability to solve complex, inter-related problems at a strategic level through the development of new tools and approaches;
· Proven ability to communicate complex SAP technical solutions and design to Senior Management and to consider new SAP technology where applicable to business challenges;
· Proven ability to manage the interactions between vendors, delivery teams and business sponsors necessary to successfully deliver projects that enable the expected business benefit; and
· Proficient in risk management methods and techniques for the assessment and management of the department and business risk.
· Proven skills to be outcome orientated maximising balance of effort against the benefit achieved
Please Apply Now