Title: Salesforce Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Languages: English and German
· As Salesforce Functional Consultant, you are responsible for implementing or extending Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud) systems.
· You help customers analyze the various business processes and, together with a Salesforce Architect, develop the requirements in Salesforce. The Customizing of a Salesforce system is also part of the tasks of the Salesforce Functional Consultant.
· Identify organizational and process optimization potential, and develop the business and technical requirements for the Salesforce solution and other front-office applications.
· Customizing Salesforce.com according to customer requirements is as much part of your job as integrating Salesforce components into existing customer systems.
· You work with a global network of talented Salesforce experts and IT consultants.
· You find an entrepreneurial environment in an open and team-oriented culture where personal initiative and new ideas are most welcome.
· You have a FH or University degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable qualification as well as experience in analysis, design and customizing of business processes on the Salesforce (Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud) platform.
· You know how to optimize and develop existing processes and create reports and dashboards.
· You have know-how for detailed documentation of business, functional and technical requirements.
· You are communicative, solution-oriented and bring good presentation techniques.
· You have a quick grasp and the ability to empathize with the customer to understand their individual business process requirements. You work closely with the developers and our consultants.
· You are fluent in German and English and ready to travel within Switzerland, but occasionally also internationally.
· Salesforce Functional Consultant