Our valued client is seeking for an experienced Support worker to work in a small care home.
Person must have experience with adults with mental health issues.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Carry out all duties in accordance with the policy, philosophy, procedures and practice statements of the service, in particular the âHealth & Safety at Workâ regulations.
2. Promote the physical, emotional and psychological development of the people who use the service. Report, monitor and record any changes in their health/behaviour. Keeping the Service Manager/senior staff up to date with any changes.
3. To operate as a Key Worker to individual people who use the service and help to formulate individual Person Centred life plans, care plans and health action plans to identify their individual strengths and needs.
4. Prepare clearly written, precise and structured reports for Annual Review meetings.
5. Escort the people where required who use the service to various classes and work placements.
6. Promote relationships between the people who use the service and their families and offer a warm reception to visitors.
7. Support people who use the service in all aspects of their personal care, encouraging them to use their capabilities in achieving independence in all aspects of life skills:
a. Washing, bathing, dressing, oral and personal hygiene
b. Dressing / undressing and guidance in colour co-ordination
Full time( 37.5 hours/week)
30 hours Night shift/week
22.5 hours/week ( fixed)
20 hours/ week
If you are interested and available to join as soon as possible.
Please send your CV now