This is a great opportunity to join a growing company which provides professional services to its clients. The company has a strong focus on its online marketing and SEO strategies. allowing the company to generate and maintain partnerships with its international clients and suppliers. Working within an ever-changing industry, the company prides itself on meeting its clients’ expectations with precision.
• Developing company websites, including researching and developing strategies for SEO optimisation, UI, and other features.
• Updating and editing online content.
• Creating effective AdWords campaigns and email campaigns in conjunction with the Advertising Department.
• Managing digital marketing plans that will increase web traffic and customer engagement.
• Updating and maintaining company blogs.
• Assisting the IT Manager with the delivery of all aspects of ongoing IT development.
• Providing IT support to internal staff.
• An ongoing or completed ICT related degree (EQF level 6 or higher).
• Knowledge of SEO and how SEO improvements can boost our web traffic.
• Experience administrating Joomla, WordPress or other CMS solutions.
• Some understanding of Java, AJAX, and PHP would be considered an asset.
• An understanding of SQL Databases would be considered an asset.
• A willingness to persevere when a problem cannot be solved.
• An ability to work on your own initiative where necessary, as well as in a team.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Photoshop is an advantage.
• An aptitude for communicating effectively with non-technical staff to determine internal IT issues.