Urgent - Solution Architect x 2 needed
Data Solution Architect - ETL - DATA Modelling
As the Solutions Architect, you’ll be part of the Solution Architecture team and working closely with the designated Programme Manager responsible to support delivery of a new Retail Programme. This role is specifically looking at the Data Analytics / MI areas of the Retail business.
You’ll play a key role in the design and architecture of solutions as part of Stage 1-4 of the Project Development Lifecycle within the designated roadmap.
A. Main responsibilities- Solutions Architect
1. Act as consultant, facilitator and subject matter expert to develop the Retail Portfolio
2. Partner with business development, product management and technology development teams to define client needs and then map out the solutions
3. Propose business and technical solutions using products and those of supporting 3rd parties and work with internal teams and clients to effectively develop detailed roadmap solutions
4. Develop creative, robust, scalable, and reusable strategies to support business needs
5. Provide both strategic and hands-on technical expertise to the business throughout their evaluation and development of the Retail Portfolio
6. Discuss and articulate solutions directly with business and staff
7. Provide feedback on product features and priorities to the staff team
8. Seek out new industry and technology trends and apply this knowledge to solve business problems
9. The role requires strong Relationship Management, Analytical, Technical, Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills and Program Management Skills.
10. The individual must be a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills. This individual must be able to establish solid, collaborative relationships with contacts at all levels of the organization as well as externally with partners, third parties and others.
11. Be able to work with Service and Security Design Teams to ensure awareness and any relevant compliance and documentation
12. Others to be confirmed
1. At least 5 years’ experience in a solution architect roles
2. Degree in an Information Systems Field or Equivalent Experience preferred
3. An understanding of New Product Development Methodologies and Emerging Technologies (Mobile, Security, Internet)
4. Strong facilitation, project management and organizational skills
5. Strong relationship development and people management skills
6. Experience in collaborating with, interacting with and providing business recommendations to management
7. Experience in the business requirements creation process for a technical product or similar experience
8. Awareness/understanding of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
9. Experience in product management on a technical product
10. Experience in MDM Data / On Line Transactional and Analytical / Predictive data modelling
11. Experience in managing large data sets and real-time processing
12. Enterprise Data Modelling / ETL
13. Experience in data strategy, data governance practices, data stewardship principles, data architecture principles, data standards, and metadata management best practices.
14. Experience in data analysis, data profiling, data integration, and data quality
15. Experience in Data Security/classification
Please apply now.