Senior SAP S&A Analyst
My client, a high profile central government department is looking for a Senior SAP Analyst to join the team in London.
You would be responsible for pro-actively identifying and resolving any problems/clashes with roles and authorisations which arise and proposing process and governance improvements – to ensure users can effectively operate.
You are accountable for meeting the team objectives, ensuring a customer service culture across the department and collaborating with colleagues within, and outside the organisation in a manner that builds and sustains strong partnerships and ways of working.
You must embrace and consistently demonstrate key behaviours; being accountable, getting the right things done efficiently, working collaboratively to do it, directly, fairly and consistently.
1. Design and build of Security for Business Objects (4 & above) and supporting the development of new reports by the Analytics team.
2. Provision of role and user administration support to both the business and the SAP support teams ensuring application security is at the highest level.
3. Management of SAP role and user administration according to the common and custom defined segregation of duties (SOD) standards.
4. Maintenance of user administration and provisioning in all SAP applications and the Enterprise Portal.
5. Delivering security & authorisations development for new project releases.
6. Administration of SAP GRC toolset.
7. Advice and guidance to business regarding segregation of duties and critical SAP access at role assignment.
• Reports to SAP Security & Authorisations Team Lead
• Works closely with SAP Data Management
• Works closely with SAP Project teams
• Strong relationship with SAP Operations Manager
• Supporting knowledge transfer to SAP Support Analysts and education resources
• Working knowledge of SAP and related technologies, both application and technical platform;
• Enterprise Portal content and user administration troubleshooting and analysis skills;
• SAP authorisations troubleshooting and analysis skills;
• Knowledge of SAP role administration good practice, application controls in SAP and common segregation of duties (SOD) rules;
• Knowledge of HR authorisations and structural profiles
• Commitment to customer service excellence and a customer focused attitude;
• Strong communication and people skills, including an excellent telephone manner;
• Strong written communication skills and documentation management;
• Credible and approachable with a positive “can do” attitude and a flexible approach especially to sharing SAP functional knowledge with other team members;
• Strong time management and solid organisation skills; and
• Ability to work as part of a team or in isolation, as tasks dictate
• Proven experience supporting Business Objects with SAP products.
• Proven experience in SAP and enterprise portal roles application design, build, transport and support within an SAP implementation
• Comprehensive SAP security and user administration technical experience;
• Proven experience in working in helpdesk / call centre environment;
• Proven experience using SAP Service Marketplace;
• Proven experience using SAP security functionality
• Profile Generator
• Profile Generator Authorisation Table maintenance via SU24
• Role Administration, to include Composite and Derived roles
• User Administration including central user administration (CUA)
• SAP Governance and Risk Control (GRC)
• Working knowledge of BI version 7 authorisations (RSECADMIN)
• Enterprise portal User Management Engine (UME) integration with SAP User administration;
• Proven experience within SAP Security and Authorisations in two or more of the following
• SAP Portals
• SAP Solution Manager
• GRC (5.3 &10)